<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11205561?origin\x3dhttp://ssherylchua-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

♥ Saturday, October 29, 2005

Deeply In Love

In my life, You've heard me say I love You
How do I show You it's true
Hear my heart it longs for more of You
I've fallen deeply in love with You

You have stolen my heart
I'm captivated by You
Never will You and I part
I've fallen deeply in love with You


You and I together forever
Nothing can stand in the way
My love for You grows stronger each new day
I've fallen deeply in love with You


♥ sher
3:17 PM






SHERYL CHUA :)
21nov90
MI
hopechurch
x_sheryl16@hotmail.com
i love my boyfriend:)


MY LOVE ! ♥

♥alvin ♥ cherylnn ♥chenxiang ♥chitsian ♥cindy ♥christine ♥cindy ♥clarence ♥clifford ♥darryl ♥david ♥derek ♥doreen ♥elaine ♥eve ♥faith ♥fionne ♥gideon ♥guihao ♥hongyi ♥huiying ♥jacquelyn ♥jessic ♥jiahui ♥jiancong ♥jovina ♥karchian ♥karlok ♥krisstle ♥lalu ♥lester (nedtwo) ♥lester ♥liyen ♥michelle ♥minjie ♥nathaniel ♥pamela ♥peng ♥rachel ♥rachael ♥sherfeng ♥shimin ♥shuyan ♥sofiah ♥steph&xueting ♥teckyang ♥thaddeus ♥tommy ♥yeongdeng ♥yijun ♥yushan ♥zhixin ♥ziwei ♥zixin
♥YHOPE! ♥NORTHEAST!

SISTERS :]


BROTHERS :]


*link to 2006 farewell post*

♥THANK YOU SO MUCH
MY FRIENDS♥



ARCHIVE ! ♥

TAG ! ♥